Hastings PTO members receive a printed copy of the Hastings Directory and also have access to the directory online. The directory provides contact information for all families that are members of the PTO, as well as class lists, teacher contact information, and additional information about Hastings and the Lexington Public Schools. The PTO membership fee is used to support a number of programs and events at Hastings. If you choose not to join the PTO, you may still volunteer and join us for meetings and events. We welcome all Hastings families to participate in everything the PTO does.
Registration is open!
The levels of PTO Membership along with their benefits are:
- $200 = HASTINGS HERO! – access to online directory, 1 printed directory, credit towards 1 book ($5 or less) at the Book Fair in the spring, AND credit towards 1 Spirit Wear T-shirt (up to $15)
- $100 = Benefactor – access to online directory, 1 printed directory, AND credit towards 1 Spirit Wear T-shirt (up to $15)
- $50 = Sponsor – access to online directory, 1 printed directory, AND credit towards 1 book ($5 or less) at the Book Fair in the spring
- $25 = Supporter – access to online directory AND 1 printed directory
* Families must register before October 6 to be included in the printed directory and to be eligible for the benefits listed above. Families who register after October 6 will only receive access to the online directory.
To join the PTO, choose one of the two links below depending on whether you are joining the Hastings PTO for the first time, or if you were a member last year.
This applies to those joining the PTO for the first time.
This applies to those who were members of the Hastings PTO last year.