The Hastings PTO raises more than $60,000 (about $100 per student) each year!
The PTO serves to enrich our school community and hosts a variety of programs and events each year. These include:
- Educational enrichment – Big Back Yard, Read-A-Thon, Arts Night, Science Fair
- Arts Created Together, also known as ACT – Special Performances and Workshops
- Community enrichment events – Welcome Picnic, Spring Social, Summer Social
- Mini-grants and class funds for Grade level initiatives and classroom needs
- Scholarship funds to ensure that all community members can participate fully in school activities
We host a series of fundraising opportunities throughout the year, the biggest contributors are:
The Back to School Member Donation Drive – Please pledge on the Member Portal
The Annual Hastings Harvest 5k Run/Walk – Sign up to Participate
Your generous support to the Hastings PTO ensures we can continue to offer these wonderful programs. The Hastings PTO is a not for profit organization and your donation is tax deductible. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Make your Donation Go Twice as Far – Corporate Matching
Did you know many companies offer a matching gift program to encourage philanthropy among their employees?
Please consider doubling your donation by saving your receipt and checking to see if you or your spouse’s employer offers this. When applying for a matching grant, you may need to provide information about Hastings PTO or add this as an organization if it is not already listed on your employer’s website.
You can search for your employer here to see if they participate in a matching program:
Please see below for the information that maybe requested by your employer:
Name of Organization: Maria Hastings PTO
Main Address: 7, CROSBY RD. LEXINGTON, MA, USA 02420
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Treasurer at Hastings PTO
*This could be referred to as other things such as “Registration ID” or “Tax Exemption #”