The Hastings PTO spends more than $60,000 (about $100 per student) each year on a wide variety of programs for the school community. These include:
- educational enrichment programs
- visual and performing arts programs
- mini-grants and discretionary checks to teachers and staff for classroom needs and professional development
- community-oriented events
- library book purchases
- scholarship funds to ensure that all community members can participate fully in school activities
Your support through volunteer time and/or donations to the Hastings PTO ensures we can continue to offer these wonderful programs.
The Hastings PTO is a not for profit organization and your donation is tax deductible. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Employer Donation Matching:
If your employer supports volunteer grants or donation matching, please look up the Hastings PTO using our Employer Identification Number (EIN): 82-2247326.