- Current Hastings students grades K-5 may participate.
- Students must submit projects done individually (no group projects; the sole exception is for projects with siblings/those living in the same household).
- NO dangerous chemicals or materials should be used in the projects. Absolutely no poisonous chemicals, heaters, flames, high voltages, or hazardous materials.
- The Science Fair Committee volunteers reserve the right to forbid and prevent the exhibition of any project that is unsafe or inappropriate.
- Parent involvement should be limited.Parents may provide suggestions and guidance, but the students should perform the work.
- All participating student scientists must complete the online registration form to be included in the final video compilation and receive a medal.
Go back to the Science Fair Page