The Hastings PTO always welcomes volunteers!
All families are pressed for time, but here at Hastings volunteer opportunities are varied—and well worth exploring for the mutual enrichment of our families and the entire school community. There truly is something for everyone, whether a one-time or occasional role, or an ongoing role with higher time commitment. Keep in mind that we need people who will give an hour of their time during one of our weeknight events just as much as we need people who will lead one of our year-long committees. Please take a moment to discover what’s going on at Hastings!
Committees can almost always use more hands! If you would like to help out, please reach out to the committee co-chairs directly. View a list of all the committees.
Hastings PTO Open Positions for 2022/2023 School Year
Thank you for checking out volunteer opportunities. Would you like to lead or co-leading an event? Join a team of parents? We need Hastings community members help to fill the following open roles:
- Arts Created Together (ACT) – OPEN
- Arts Night – 1 OPEN
- Destination Imagination – OPEN
- Fifth Grade Activities – OPEN
- Indian Americans of Lex (IAL) Liaison – OPEN
- Koreans of Lexington (KoLex) Liaison – OPEN
- We are Hastings! Formerly known as Multicultural Potluck – 2-3 OPEN
- Nominating Committee – 3 OPEN
- Read-a-Thon – OPEN
- Room Parent Co-Chair – 1 OPEN
- Spring Social – 1 OPEN
- Star Newsletter – 1-2 OPEN
- Talent Show – 1-2 OPEN
- VP Volunteers – 1-2 OPEN
- VP Fundraising – OPEN
- Welcome Committee – 1-2 OPEN
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to offer your help in a different way. The full list of Board Positions – including open positions – are located here: http://hastings-pto.org/board/.